LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail

Lesson learned! I had a game plan yesterday of what I'd be eating ~ however, found myself out of the house later than expected and had no appropriate dinner with me!! So my day was not entirely raw... well, my goal is like 85 - 90 % raw... but I am going to try and have my food plan ready in the morning and have my food all ready, too, for the day so I will be ready for those situations!! Even the night before if possible. Another case in point, last Saturday I picked up some wheatgrass, some sunflower sprouts, and seeds for both so if I had planted them last week when I got them, they would be ready now... instead I'll be out of wheatgrass today so that means I will have to head over to Whole Foods and see if they have any to hold me over until my "crop" is ready!! Well, I'm off to make my wheatgrass juice! Enjoy your day, everyone!!

1 comment:

ladyofthehouse said...

Planning is half the battle, isn't it? Once we get in that habit, it makes things so much easier! Love that you're growing your own wheatgras! Verry cool!!!