LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Dreaded Weigh In ~ aka Week One

Good morning, everyone! Well today when I woke up I weighed myself to get my "starting weight". I was surprised because I was 8 pounds less than my all time high which is where I thought I was going to be at or above so that is a good thing. My weight has been recorded but will not be revealed. You'll noticed to the left under my "about me" section, you will find a lovely weight loss ticker that will keep track of my progress. My goal is to update the blog at least once a week to report how my week has gone and to report any changes in my weight. I went to bed early last night and have awoken completely starved so wish me luck with that!!! Enjoy your day everyone!!

No comments: